By: Mario Avila
[intense_dropcap] H[/intense_dropcap]ot chocolate and warm donuts is just what our snow princess needed after a long and chilly morning. It was no easy task to create such a beautiful representation of our Winter Wonderland theme.
As soon as we arrived to our destination we knew we had a long day ahead as we covered up as much as we could before heading to our designated location.
The team cheered each other on as we walked in freezing weather carrying all the equipment. Once we settled in and Rodrigo dialed in all of his fancy equipment Jenna, our brave model, hit the ground running by posing, smiling and bringing our ideas to life. As we changed locations and moved around, Marina was always near running behind Jenna making sure her hair and makeup was perfect at all times.
After hours of flashing lights, freezing weather, and countless poses we were amazed to see the preview of what was to come. We are proud to present the combined effort of an amazing team who made these beautiful shots come to life.
- Creative Concept: Jenifer Villela Meza
- Photographer: Rodrigo Rodriguez @RodrigoRodriguez
- Assistant Photographer: Howard Davenport @Howard2057
- Hair and Makeup Artist: Beauté By Marina @Marina_HMUA
- Assistant Makeup Artist: Samaria Baltazar
- Dress: Quinceañeras 1 y 2. Dentro de Plaza Fiesta, pasillo I, Suite 9/10/12/14. Preguntar por la Sra. Mary
- Model: JennaBrea Henderson @Jbh.19
[intense_gallery layout=”masonry” id=”6354″ include=”7393,7394,7395,7396,7397″]